By Davood Domairry Ganji,Sayyid Habibollah Hashemi Kachapi
With Application of Nonlinear platforms in Nanomechanics and Nanofluids the reader earnings a deep and practice-oriented knowing of nonlinear platforms inside components of nanotechnology software in addition to the mandatory wisdom allowing the dealing with of such structures. The e-book is helping readers comprehend appropriate equipment and strategies for fixing nonlinear difficulties, and is a useful reference for researchers, execs and PhD scholars drawn to examine parts and industries the place nanofluidics and dynamic nano-mechanical structures are studied or utilized. The publication turns out to be useful in parts similar to nanoelectronics and bionanotechnology, and the underlying framework is additionally utilized to different difficulties in quite a few fields of engineering and utilized sciences.
- Provides entire insurance of nano-dynamical structures and their really good procedures and functions within the context of nonlinear differential equations and analytical methods
- Enables researchers and engineers to raised version, interpret and keep watch over nanofluidics and different nano-dynamical structures and their software processes
- Explains nano-dynamical platforms by way of describing ‘real-life’ program case studies
Read or Download Application of Nonlinear Systems in Nanomechanics and Nanofluids: Analytical Methods and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar nanotechnology & mems books
This quantity describes the layout of relay-based circuit platforms from equipment fabrication to circuit micro-architectures. This e-book is perfect for either machine engineers in addition to circuit approach designers, and highlights the significance of co-design throughout layout hierarchies whilst attempting to optimize approach functionality (in this situation, energy-efficiency).
This ebook might be approximately divided into 3 elements: primary physico-chemical and actual rules of Nanoscience, chemistry and synthesis of nanoparticles, and strategies to review nanoparticles. the 1st bankruptcy is anxious with the beginning of the dimensions dependence of the houses of nanomaterials, explaining it when it comes to primary nanoscale results.
The functions and use of inkjet-like microfluidic drop ejectors have grown speedily in lots of fields, together with biotechnology, drug discovery, combinatorial chemistry, and microfabrication. but so far, finish clients or even designers of microdrop platforms for clinical functions have had no books to reference at the topic.
This e-book highlights the hot advances in nanotheranostics from simple examine to capability functions, and discusses the modular layout and engineering of multiplex nanoparticles together with gold nanostructures, luminescent nanoparticles, dendrimers and liposomes. each one bankruptcy demonstrates multifunctional nanoparticles with themes overlaying concentrating on, imaging, supply, diagnostics, and remedy as new modalities for melanoma theranostics.
- Self Assembly: The Science of Things That Put Themselves Together
- Micro- and Nanoelectronics: Emerging Device Challenges and Solutions (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- Designing Hybrid Nanoparticles (IOP Concise Physics)
- Through-Silicon Vias for 3D Integration
- Crosstalk in Modern On-Chip Interconnects: A FDTD Approach (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Scanning Probe Microscopy: Atomic Force Microscopy and Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (NanoScience and Technology)
Additional info for Application of Nonlinear Systems in Nanomechanics and Nanofluids: Analytical Methods and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Application of Nonlinear Systems in Nanomechanics and Nanofluids: Analytical Methods and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies) by Davood Domairry Ganji,Sayyid Habibollah Hashemi Kachapi