By Elie Maricau,Georges Gielen
This e-book makes a speciality of modeling, simulation and research of analog circuit getting older. First, all vital nanometer CMOS actual results leading to circuit unreliability are reviewed. Then, transistor getting older compact versions for circuit simulation are mentioned and several other tools for effective circuit reliability simulation are defined and in comparison. eventually, the effect of transistor getting older on analog circuits is studied. Aging-resilient and aging-immune circuits are pointed out and the impression of know-how scaling is mentioned.
The versions and simulation options defined within the ebook are meant as an relief for gadget engineers, circuit designers and the EDA group to appreciate and to mitigate the influence of getting older results on nanometer CMOS ICs.
Read Online or Download Analog IC Reliability in Nanometer CMOS (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
This quantity describes the layout of relay-based circuit platforms from machine fabrication to circuit micro-architectures. This ebook is perfect for either equipment engineers in addition to circuit process designers, and highlights the significance of co-design throughout layout hierarchies whilst attempting to optimize process functionality (in this situation, energy-efficiency).
This ebook will be approximately divided into 3 elements: basic physico-chemical and actual ideas of Nanoscience, chemistry and synthesis of nanoparticles, and methods to review nanoparticles. the 1st bankruptcy is worried with the beginning of the dimensions dependence of the houses of nanomaterials, explaining it when it comes to basic nanoscale results.
The purposes and use of inkjet-like microfluidic drop ejectors have grown speedily in lots of fields, together with biotechnology, drug discovery, combinatorial chemistry, and microfabrication. but to this point, finish clients or even designers of microdrop platforms for clinical purposes have had no books to reference at the topic.
This ebook highlights the hot advances in nanotheranostics from simple study to capability functions, and discusses the modular layout and engineering of multiplex nanoparticles together with gold nanostructures, luminescent nanoparticles, dendrimers and liposomes. every one bankruptcy demonstrates multifunctional nanoparticles with themes overlaying concentrating on, imaging, supply, diagnostics, and remedy as new modalities for melanoma theranostics.
- Quantum Nanosystems: Structure, Properties, and Interactions
- Generating Micro- and Nanopatterns on Polymeric Materials
- Designing Hybrid Nanoparticles (IOP Concise Physics)
- Modeling, Characterization and Production of Nanomaterials: Electronics, Photonics and Energy Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Challenges in Mechanics of Time Dependent Materials, Volume 2: Proceedings of the 2016 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics (Conference ... Society for Experimental Mechanics Series)
- Foundations of Nanotechnology, Volume One: Pore Size in Carbon-Based Nano-Adsorbents: Volume 1 (AAP Research Notes on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology)
Additional resources for Analog IC Reliability in Nanometer CMOS (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
Analog IC Reliability in Nanometer CMOS (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) by Elie Maricau,Georges Gielen