By Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez
This e-book describes numerous concepts to handle variation-related layout demanding situations for analog blocks in mixed-signal systems-on-chip. The tools provided are effects from fresh learn works related to receiver front-end circuits, baseband filter out linearization, and information conversion. those circuit-level thoughts are defined, with their relationships to rising system-level calibration ways, to music the performances of analog circuits with electronic tips or keep watch over. assurance additionally contains a technique to make the most of on-chip temperature sensors to degree the sign strength and linearity features of analog/RF circuits, as confirmed via try chip measurements.
- Describes various variation-tolerant analog circuit layout examples, together with from RF front-ends, high-performance ADCs and baseband filters;
- Includes integrated checking out concepts, associated with present business trends;
- Balances digitally-assisted functionality tuning with analog functionality tuning and mismatch relief approaches;
- Describes theoretical strategies in addition to experimental effects for try out chips designed with variation-aware techniques.
Read or Download Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip PDF
Similar systems architecture books
This can be either a pragmatic and theoretical consultant detailing the best way to installation a profitable ProVision® approach, utilizing a few genuine enterprise situations alongside the way in which. in contrast to different structure books, the method is holistic - it seems on the entire lifecycle of creating a company case, via to utilizing the product.
In DetailSOA is an time period that is usually preached like a faith instead of taught like a know-how, and over the years, greedy the concept that has turn into unnecessarily tough. Many businesses proclaim that they don’t understand the place to start with SOA, whereas others have started their SOA attempt yet haven’t reaped the advantages they have been confident it is going to convey.
Silicon photonics makes use of chip-making recommendations to manufacture photonic circuits. The rising know-how is coming to marketplace at a time of momentous swap. the necessity of the net content material prone to maintain scaling their info facilities is changing into expanding difficult, the chip is dealing with a destiny with no Moore’s legislation, whereas telcos needs to take care of a looming means crunch because of continuous site visitors progress.
Das Konzept des nun in der four. Auflage vorliegenden Lehrbuchs zur Digitaltechnik hat sich bewährt: Die Grundkonzepte der Digitaltechnik werden Schritt für Schritt zusammen mit den wesentlichen Sprachelementen der Hardwarebeschreibungssprache VHDL eingeführt. Der Leser ist nach Studium dieses Lehrbuchs in der Lage, einfache digitale Systeme zu verstehen und zu entwerfen, weil er allen Komponenten Funktion, Zeitverhalten sowie ein geeignetes VHDL-Entwurfsmuster zuordnen kann.
- Pipelined Multiprocessor System-on-Chip for Multimedia
- Applications of Evolutionary Computation: 20th European Conference, EvoApplications 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 19-21, 2017, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Sustainable IT Architecture: The Progressive Way of Overhauling Information Systems with SOA
- Microsoft IIS 10.0 Cookbook
- Multiprocessor Scheduling for Real-Time Systems (Embedded Systems)
Additional resources for Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip
Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip by Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez