By Nuno Silvestre
Contains the most recent learn advances in computational nanomechanics in a single complete volume
- Covers computational instruments used to simulate and examine nanostructures
- Includes contributions from prime researchers
- Covers of recent methodologies/tools utilized to computational nanomechanics while additionally giving readers the recent findings on carbon-based aggregates (graphene, carbon-nanotubes, nanocomposites)
- Evaluates the effect of nanoscale phenomena in materials
Read or Download Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
This quantity describes the layout of relay-based circuit platforms from gadget fabrication to circuit micro-architectures. This publication is perfect for either equipment engineers in addition to circuit process designers, and highlights the significance of co-design throughout layout hierarchies whilst attempting to optimize procedure functionality (in this situation, energy-efficiency).
This ebook may be approximately divided into 3 components: primary physico-chemical and actual rules of Nanoscience, chemistry and synthesis of nanoparticles, and strategies to review nanoparticles. the 1st bankruptcy is worried with the foundation of the dimensions dependence of the homes of nanomaterials, explaining it by way of primary nanoscale results.
The purposes and use of inkjet-like microfluidic drop ejectors have grown speedily in lots of fields, together with biotechnology, drug discovery, combinatorial chemistry, and microfabrication. but thus far, finish clients or even designers of microdrop structures for medical functions have had no books to reference at the topic.
This publication highlights the hot advances in nanotheranostics from uncomplicated examine to strength functions, and discusses the modular layout and engineering of multiplex nanoparticles together with gold nanostructures, luminescent nanoparticles, dendrimers and liposomes. each one bankruptcy demonstrates multifunctional nanoparticles with subject matters overlaying concentrating on, imaging, supply, diagnostics, and remedy as new modalities for melanoma theranostics.
- Advanced Materials and Technologies for Micro/Nano-Devices, Sensors and Actuators (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
- Physical Aspects of Polymer Self-Assembly
- Technology and Transition: The Maghreb at the Crossroads
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Clean Energy Hydrogen Systems - II (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Through Nanotechnology (Green Energy and Technology)
Additional info for Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20))
Advanced Computational Nanomechanics (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) by Nuno Silvestre